(as of Oct 04,2021 23:32:40 UTC – Details)
From the manufacturer
BASIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Men whose skin is sensitive or easily irritated by shaving, or who suffer from a skin allergy, should test one section on the leg or arm before using the shaver.
2. Remove the protective cover and turn on the unit to start shaving. Hold the shaver at a right angle to the area of your face that you want to shave and run the single shaving foil carefully along your skin. Tip: In general, we recommend that you shave against the direction of hair growth, as this is the best way to trim the hair. Pull your skin tight, with your fingers in inaccessible areas, to achieve optimum results.
3. Do not push the shaver on the skin too hard as it could cause irritation, make the shaver warm and prevent a perfect shave.
4. Please note that it takes 2 to 4 weeks for your skin to adapt to a shaver, so please do not change shaving instruments in this period of time.
5. If hair is longer than 1/32” begin by cutting the hair down first with a trimmer, then use shaver for a smooth close finish.